jio Phone: Reliance has an official announcement of Jio Phone pre booking which gets started at 5 PM on 24th August 2017 i.e, Today. “Waiting for a long time will end now. India ka Smartphone – #Jio Phone is here! Pre-booking starts at 5 PM on 24th August. #WithLoveFromJio.” and this announcement was tweeted on Twitter.
Reliance Jio 1500 Phone Booking:
Jio Phone was launched by Mukesh Ambani who was the Chairman of Reliance at 40th AGM conference. As everyone already knew that the Jio Phone will be available for free but customers are required to pay 1500/- amount at the time of booking. Where this amount will be refundable to the customers after three years. The beta testing of Jio Phone will be available from 15th August.
After pre booking, the customers can have their Jio Phone in the first week of September. Already a 50 crore users have registered for the Jio Phone.
Jio Phone Features And Specifications:
Screen Size 6.09(2.4 inches)
Screen Resolution QVGA(320×240)
SIM Slot Single Sim Slot(NANO SIM)
Battery 2000 mAh, Li-Po(12 hours talk time) stand by time 15 days
Internal Storage Capacity 4GB Memory
External Storage Capacity 128GB Memory
Camera Rear Camera: 2MP Front Camera: 0.3 MP
SD Card Slot YES
Music YES, Headphone Jack
4G VoLTE support YES
Special Features Of Jio Phone:
- Reliance 4G VoLTE Smartphone will come with two variations.
- Supports to have a Qualcomm Processor and the other with Spreadtrum Chip.
- There is a feature in Jio phone where you can easily connect directly to TV with help of Cable.
- You can import your details to Gmail.
- Jio Phone at present supports more than 18 languages.
Jio Phone supports a few Jio apps and these apps are mentioned in this blog. As you might already know Jio apps are inbuilt for the Jio Phone.
- My Jio
- Jio Tv
- Jio Money
- Jio Cinema
- Jio Music
- Jio Chat
- Jio Xpress News
Jio Phone Plans:
- The monthly Plan of Jio Phone for both voice and data comes with a cost of 153 Rs.
- The weekly Plan of Jio Phone for both voice and data at a cost of 54 Rs.
- Another plan with two days of validity for both call and data comes at a cost of 24 Rs.
How To Pre book Jio Phone:
- The pre booking of Jio Phone can be done through My Jio app and Jio.com.
- Or else you can visit the nearest Jio retailers for pre booking your Jio Phone.
- By the first server basis, you need to pay an amount of 500 Rs to Pre book your Phone.
- And the remaining amount of money can be paid at the time of delivery.
- Customers can get a full refund of money 1500 Rs by returning the used Jio Phone after three years.
- The payment of Jio Phone Pre booking can be done through UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
- The status of booked phones can be tracked through “My Bookings” option.
- You need to enter your Mobile number and Pin Code for delivery.
- Once you have finished all the requirements click on “Proceed” button.
- After paying the amount for Jio Phone pre booking a pop up of confirmation and an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile.
- This indicates the confirmation of Jio Phone to the customer.
- Jio phones are not available in the online shopping websites like Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal.
- Jio Phone pre-booking is available only through the jio.com website.
The information that I have mentioned in this blog will help to pre book Jio Phone for the Customers. If you have any doubts regarding the Jio Phone release date, time, or any specifications can comment us below we will find a solution to clear the issues.